Comedian Bill Cosby attends the 2014 American Comedy Awards at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on April 26, 2014
Andrew Toth—FilmMagic/Getty Images
By Rishi Iyengar
November 21, 2014

Bill Cosby’s attorney on Thursday dismissed the growing sexual assault allegations against the actor as “ridiculous” and decried a “media-driven feeding frenzy,” even as three more women came forward with accusations of their own.

“People are coming out the wood work with fabricated or unsubstantiated stories about my client,” Martin Singer said, according to Variety. He said the allegations had now “entered the realm of the ridiculous.”

MORE: Here’s everything we know (and don’t know) about the Bill Cosby rape allegations

Carla Ferrigno, wife of actor and bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno, alleged in a radio interview on KFI’s John and Ken show that Cosby grabbed her and forcefully kissed her at his house in 1967, soon after his wife Camille had gone to sleep. The 77-year-old comedian also forced One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest actress Louisa Moritz to perform oral sex on him in 1971, Moritz alleged in an interview with TMZ. A third alleged victim—58-year-old nurse Therese Serignese—came forward earlier on Thursday, claiming that Cosby drugged her and had sex with her after his show in Las Vegas.

NBC and Netflix have put projects with Cosby on hold amid the growing allegations of rape and sexual assault against him, which were first made in 2005 but have recently resurfaced.

 

SPONSORED FINANCIAL CONTENT

You May Like

EDIT POST