'Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.'
1. STEVE JOBS, in his final words before his Oct. 5 death, according to his sister Mona Simpson's eulogy
'Some grown men cried. I kind of liked that because they made me cry a few times.'
2. TONY LA RUSSA, manager of the St. Louis Cardinals, who won the World Series Oct. 28, describing how players reacted to his retirement announcement
'I enjoy flowers like everybody else.'
3. HERMAN CAIN, Republican presidential candidate, when asked in an interview if he has a "roaming eye," after it was reported that in the 1990s, Cain was accused of sexual harassment--claims he called "baseless"
'If Greece had defaulted, there would have been a domino effect carrying everyone away.'
4. NICOLAS SARKOZY, French President, calling Greece's admittance to the euro zone a "mistake"; the Greek government appeared near collapse because of its debt crisis
'Global warming is real.'
5. RICHARD MULLER, University of California, Berkeley, physicist, who was once a climate-change skeptic but changed his mind after completing a two-year study
Weight, in pounds (35 kg), of a deer eaten whole by a 16-ft. (5 m) Burmese python in the Florida Everglades
Combined time, in years, that people around the world have spent playing the smart-phone game Angry Birds since its 2009 release
Number of passengers who were trapped on six JetBlue planes for as long as eight hours after flights were grounded because of a snowstorm
Number of prescription-drug shortages reported by U.S. pharmacies and medical centers in 2010, up from 61 in 2005
Sources: New York Times; ESPN; Fox News; BBC; Wall Street Journal