'We know we were sloppy. We know we were stupid. We know there was bad judgment.'
1. JAMIE DIMON, CEO of JPMorgan Chase, after the firm revealed that it lost $2 billion on bad trades
'It's no different than discriminating against blacks. It's discrimination, plain and simple.'
2. JAY-Z, RAPPER, voicing support for same-sex marriage--a rare occurrence in the hip-hop community--following President Obama's historic statement
'I'm for Mitt Romney.'
3. GEORGE W. BUSH, officially endorsing the Republican presidential front runner to a news crew as he entered an elevator at the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington, D.C.; the doors closed midsentence
'I cannot express my anger enough that those close to me have unfairly been dragged into this.'
4. REBEKAH BROOKS, former News of the World editor, after being charged, along with her husband, with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice during the phone-hacking investigation
'I got my jobs because I do my work ... I've been a good teacher.'
5. ELIZABETH WARREN, Democratic Senate candidate in Massachusetts, responding to critics who charged that she got ahead by claiming to be 1/32 Cherokee Indian
1 in 3
Ratio of people in the U.S. who have sleepwalked at least once in their lives
Global orphans adopted by foreign parents in 2011, down from a 2004 high of 45,000 and the lowest total in 15 years
Weight, in tons, of Greek yogurt that spilled on a highway in upstate New York after the truck carrying it crashed
Percentage of young adults who think Facebook is a fad--although they didn't reveal any plans to stop using it
Sources: NBC; CNN; ABC; Reuters; CNN