'Couldn't you just go to the future and then come back and kill that Arnold?'
1. JON STEWART, host of The Daily Show, interviewing Terminator star Arnold Schwarzenegger (promoting his new tell-all book), who stated how deeply he regrets the affairs that ended his marriage to Maria Shriver
'There was a massive intelligence failure on behalf of our American friends. However, I do believe that the Americans learn very fast from their mistakes.'
2. RAMI EL-OBEIDI, former Libyan intelligence chief, arguing that the assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was carried out by al-Qaeda's North African wing
'It was great to have those guys back. It looked like they knew what they were doing.'
3. RAY RICE, running back for the Baltimore Ravens, after the regular NFL referees returned to work; during their short tenure, replacement refs made many calls that incensed fans and players
'It's impossible to retouch women out of reality.'
4. EWA BJORLING, Swedish Trade Minister, after Swedish furniture colossus Ikea removed women from photos in catalogs shipped to Saudi Arabia
'These practices have no basis in science or medicine, and they will now be relegated to the dustbin of quackery.'
5. JERRY BROWN, governor of California, after signing a bill outlawing therapies that claim to turn gay minors into heterosexuals
Percentage of Australia's Great Barrier Reef that has vanished in the past three decades, partly because of higher ocean temperatures
Amount Bank of America agreed to pay to settle a shareholder lawsuit over its 2008 Merrill Lynch buyout
Pieces of clown memorabilia a Florida man inherited from his father-in-law; he plans to open a large museum
TVs in the U.S. that can show 3-D programming--just 2% of the country's more than 330 million sets
Sources: The Daily Show; TIME.com Associated Press; Metro; San Francisco Chronicle