'I'm willing to do a lot more for the sake of Egypt.'
1. MOHAMED MORSI, President of Egypt, warning that the recent state of emergency and curfew in Suez Canal cities might be only his first steps to restore order after riots broke out in Port Said
'I was literally inaugurated four days ago.'
2. PRESIDENT OBAMA, responding to a question from 60 Minutes' Steve Kroft about whether he would endorse Hillary Clinton for President in 2016
'I may be even more grateful to George Lucas now than I was as a kid.'
3. J.J. ABRAMS, after being tapped to direct the next movie in the Star Wars saga
'Not everyone is going to be able to be a combat soldier, but everyone is entitled to a chance.'
4. LEON PANETTA, Defense Secretary, after lifting the U.S. military ban on women in combat
'I never was asked, Did you see her in person?'
5. MANTI TE'O, Notre Dame football star, addressing his online relationship with an invented woman known as Lennay Kekua, during an interview with Katie Couric
Pounds of ground beef recalled in late January from two Michigan businesses; the meat has been linked to at least 16 cases of salmonella food poisoning in five states
New speed limit being considered by the city council in Aspen, Colo., after residents complained that drivers typically ignore the current limit of 25 m.p.h.
Requests from governments worldwide for Twitter users' personal information during the second half of 2012, up 19% from the first half
Amount of emergency relief funding for victims of Superstorm Sandy in a bill passed by the Senate on Jan. 28