1) What is a "cock-horse"?
2) Six of the Seven Mortal Sins are: wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, covetousness and sloth. What is the seventh?
3) What famed Republican editor, who ran for President in 1872 on the Democratic ticket, said: "I never said all Democrats were saloonkeepers. What I said was that all saloonkeepers were democrats"?
4) What was the maiden name of Mrs. Abraham Lincoln?
5) Who is:
6) Who refused to lead the Army of the Potomac promptly on to Richmond?
7) What profession was followed by Hippocrates?
8) Who was Commander-in-Chief of the...