1. Why can't U.S. astronaut Scott Altman live aboard the International Space Station?
a) He is too big b) He is too sane c) He showers too infrequently d) He couldn't get a note from his mother
2. This building is lit up to thank New York City for:
a) hosting the U.N. Millennium Summit b) putting up with Cats all those years c) making other big-city police depts. look tolerant d) giving the world Larry King
3. To keep kids away from R-rated film marketing, Disney will:
a) halt its Hooters/Toy Story 3 tie-in b) ban ads for R-rated movies on ABC until after 9 p.m. c) ask Goofy to send out subliminal messages
4. The Rev. Sun Myung Moon was charged with:
a) performing marriages without a license b) brainwashing people and making them dress badly c) taking too many salmon from an Alaskan river
5. What is George W. Bush's Secret Service code name?
a) Tumbler b) Mumbler c) Bumbler d) The Notorious G.W.B.
ANSWERS: 1-a, 2-a, 3-b, 4-c, 5-a