The Charmed Life of Ashton Kutcher
Though his good looks have earned him a spot on People magazine's list of the 50 Most Beautiful People In the World, Kutcher insists he is true to his small-town roots. He still hangs with his 70's Show co-stars Valderrama and Masterson and feels most comfortable when working. "I'm very awkward when I have time off," he says, "I don't know what to do with myself. It's weird not to work."
Top Stories on Time.com
- Gambling on Tumblr: Mayer's Billion Dollar Bet to Make Yahoo Cool
- Deadly Tornadoes Tear Through Plains, Killing At Least 1
- White House Sends New Message Man to Manage Scandals
- Rana Foroohar: Two New Ideas to Rescue Republicans' Failed Economic Plans
- Syria's Rebels Aren't Winning the War: Anatomy of a Battle