Jeopardy! Host Alex Trebek
Explaining the show's phenomenal success, Trebek says, "We're the good part of reality television. We don't embarrass people. People on our show make money the old-fashioned way they earn it. There isn't too much luck involved. It's a game of skill."
Top Stories on Time.com
- Yahoo!-Tumblr Deal: It's Not What You Buy, It's What You Do With It
- 'We're the Government, Its Worst Face': David Foster Wallace on the IRS
- Lessons for Government from Chris Hadfield, Singing Spaceman
- Rethinking The Autistic Brain: Temple Grandin on Shifting Focus from Deficits to Strengths
- Corliss at Cannes: Inside Llewyn Davis Confounding and Lovingly Scored