Zac Efron Graduates from "High School"
Efron initially regarded acting as something he did "for fun". Before his big success, he was cast for TV roles in shows like ER and Summerland. In 2004, he landed a principal role in a made-for-TV movie, Miracle Run above left, in which he played an autistic child.
Top Stories on Time.com
- Yahoo!-Tumblr Deal: It's Not What You Buy, It's What You Do With It
- Obama Talks Race, Fatherhood and Responsibility at Morehouse Commencement
- 'We're the Government, Its Worst Face': David Foster Wallace on the IRS
- Lessons for Government from Chris Hadfield, Singing Spaceman
- Rethinking The Autistic Brain: Temple Grandin on Shifting Focus from Deficits to Strengths