Zac Efron Graduates from "High School"
Efron initially regarded acting as something he did "for fun". Before his big success, he was cast for TV roles in shows like ER and Summerland. In 2004, he landed a principal role in a made-for-TV movie, Miracle Run above left, in which he played an autistic child.
Top Stories on Time.com
- How Syria's Rebels Aren't Winning the War: The Anatomy of a Battle
- Singing Spaceman Chris Hadfield Shows How Gov't Can Inspire the Public
- 'We're the Government, Its Worst Face': David Foster Wallace on the IRS
- Obama Talks Race, Fatherhood and Responsibility at Morehouse Commencement
- Yahoo-Tumblr: It's Not What You Buy, It's What You Do With It