A Seasonal Role
In 2009, Aziz was cast on NBC's new comedy Parks and Recreation, where he portrays a sarcastic, underachieving government employee, Tom Haverford. His performance has received praise from critics and named on of 2009's "Breakout TV Stars" by Entertainment Weekly.
Top Stories on Time.com
- At Least 51 Dead, 120 Injured as Vast Tornado Ravages Oklahoma: Photos of the Aftermath
- Oklahoma Twister Tracked Path Eerily Similar to 1999 Tornado
- Why There's No "e" in Tumblr and Other Mysteries of the $1 Billion Yahoo Deal
- Immigration Bill Navigates Early Obstacles
- Richard Corliss Reviews (and Loves!) Fast and Furious 6