Washington Photo Blog: Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2007
In the Gallery
U.S. Senator Barack Obama glances at Hillary Rodham Clinton before Bush's State of the Union address. The seating in Congress for the annual speech is not assigned. An area is set aside for each party, but the individual lawmakers choose their own places.
The Washington photo blog is an intimate look at life inside the Beltway and beyond.
Top Stories on Time.com
- The Frantic Search for Survivors: Photos of Tornado Havoc in Moore
- Rana Foroohar on Apple's Tax Dodge: Tech Is Officially the New Corporate Bad Guy
- Gay Boy Scouts Employee: I Can't Live A Lie Any Longer
- Four Non-IRS Questions for Treasury Secretary Jack Lew
- What Munchies? Marijuana May Guard Against Diabetes