Washington Photo Blog: Monday, June 02, 2008
The Candidates' Lucky Charms: Barack Obama
Amongst the things that Barack Obama carries for good luck are a bracelet belonging to a soldier deployed in Iraq, a gamblerís lucky chit, a tiny monkey god and a tiny Madonna and child. For the other candidates' good luck items, click the "next" button.
The Washington photo blog is an intimate look at life inside the Beltway and beyond.
Top Stories on Time.com
- Moore Picks Up the Pieces With the Help of FEMA and Friendly Neighbors
- Exclusive: President Obama's 1979 Prom Photos
- Protests and Mosque Attacks Grip U.K. After Brutal Attack on Soldier
- Oldest Living American Turns 114: Longevity Secrets From Jeralean Talley
- Rana Foroohar: Apple's Tax Troubles Hint at Coming Corporate Crackdown