Washington Photo Blog: Thursday, Feb. 26, 2009
President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, far left, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, 2nd right, and Office of Management and Budget Director Peter Orszag, make a statement about the Fiscal Year 2010 budget at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington.
The Washington photo blog is an intimate look at life inside the Beltway and beyond.
Top Stories on Time.com
- The Singing Spaceman: Chris Hadfield Shows How Government Can Inspire an Uninterested Public
- Yahoo!-Tumblr: It's Not What You Buy, It's What You Do With It
- Obama Talks Race, Fatherhood and Responsibility at Morehouse Commencement
- 'We're the Government, Its Worst Face': David Foster Wallace on the IRS
- Rethinking The Autistic Brain: Temple Grandin on Shifting Focus from Deficits to Strengths