Washington Photo Blog: Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Brooks Kraft / Corbis for TIME
In the Picture
A member of the audience takes a photograph during an anniversary event for the Americans with Disabilities Act in the East Room of the White House.
The Washington photo blog is an intimate look at life inside the Beltway and beyond.
Top Stories on Time.com
- The Week's Best Pictures: From Texas Tornadoes to Jersey Shore's Renovation
- It's Time to Stop Obsessing Over Facebook's Profitability
- Joe Klein: Would-Be Democratic Mayors Threaten to Return NYC to Horrors of 90s
- Richard Corliss Previews 29 Movies of Summer
- David Beckham's Last Game: What He Means to Soccer